a'right, kids! jess and i are awaiting the arrival of mr. ryan and then the lot of us are all roadtripping it down to the happiest place on earth (aka newport, rhode island) for the 51st annual Newport Folk Festival.
i am excited for the following reasons:
1) i am officially interviewing my favorite band of all time.
2) i am going to dance like a crazy person to the sounds of my newest favorite band (dawes) and another tried and true favorite that i'm so stoked to see again (sharon jones and the dap kings).
3) i am going to somehow find a bonfire dance party tomorrow night. this will happen.
4) quality time with partner-in-crime jess hodge and cristina (who will be working the festival on behalf of honest tea! yeeeeah!)
5) peach cream cheese muffins; fried clams.
6) REALLY GOOD MUSIC, YOU GUYS.
i'll be blogging the big show all weekend at WeeklyDig.com and Jess' photos will be up there too, so bookmark it and come along with us for the ride, kids.
see you monday.