15 March 2010

GIVE ME DRY SOCKS OR GIVE ME DEATH.


(FYI: this is the photo that pops up in Google Image Search when you look up "miserable rain.")

dear rain gods:


STOP.

this is UNBEARABLE.  my umbrella is missing.  my coat hasn't been dry for three days.  my feet haven't been dry for three days.  everyone's in a terrible mood, including myself.  all i want in life right now is my couch, dry socks, piles upon piles of blankets, a cuddly dude to spoon with and HBO on demand for hours on end.  that's it.  that's all i require in order to find my sanity again. 

so, rain gods, if you could like, take a nap or something, that would be stellarrrrr.

X H

(in other news, i will be landing in Austin and picking up my SXSW badge in approx. 52 hours.  TEXAS SUNSHINE HERE I COME.)

No comments:

Post a Comment